Combining the award-winning game Subnautica with its unreleased sequel Subnautica: Below Zero, this Nintendo Switch exclusive allows players to fully immerse themselves in the full mystery surrounding the water world of planet 4546B.
Craft equipment, pilot submarines and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more - all while trying to survive in both hostile water zones and frozen terrains
- Survival Is Key: Gather valuable materials, craft tools, manage your hunger and thirst, all while evading the dangerous wildlife that sees you as its next meal
- The Mysteries Submerged on Planet 4546B: You came here in search of answers. You risked everything to get here and you will not leave until you have uncovered the truth…
- Exploration: Delve into unique aquatic and terrain biomes that will unlock not only materials, but the answers that you seek
- Build Your Habitat: Crafting and building the comforts of home here. These bases will be integral for your survival from not only the wildlife, but also the harsh environment around you
- On physical disc, Subnautica: Below Zero will contain the following languages: English, German, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Italian, French, Portuguese, Japanese, and Korean. Players that purchase any version of Subnautica: Below Zero will be able to download a day-one digital patch which will include the following languages: Russian, Turkish, Czech, Ukrainian, and Simplified Chinese. Polish will be added at a later time during a future digital patch release. Players that purchase the Nintendo Switch version, with both Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero, will be able to play the original Subnautica in the following languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, German, Spanish, Russian, French, Portuguese (Brazil), Finnish, Latvian, Swedish, Slovak, Chinese (Simplified), Turkish, Czech, Hungarian, Korean, and Latin American Spanish (Nintendo Switch Only) and will be able to download the digital patches as they become available for Subnautica: Below Zero.