Inspired by Jules Verne’s renowned novel, join Phileas Fogg and his loyal servant Passepartout as they race around the world against a clock that never stops. Explore the entire globe to find the fastest route, or the strangest stories…
Will you make it back to London in time? With hundreds of routes and cities to explore and thousands of people to meet, unique adventures, hidden corners and secrets abound in this multi-award-winning masterpiece of interactive fiction.
A murder has been committed aboard a ship bound for New York – and you’re the one whodunnit. Now you have just eight hours to help the former actress Veronica Villensey lie, cheat and murder her way to freedom.
Cover the evidence, mislead the witnesses, frame another suspect and escape with your husband’s life insurance and your reputation intact in this next-generation visual novel where every move counts, and every character is watching. Choose your words carefully, or the finger of suspicion will turn on you.
- Travel around the world: With over 170 bespoke cities to visit and over 400 journeys to take
- New twist on established setting: Dive into the richly imagined, diverse alternative-history steampunk world
- Creative ways to travel: Travel by train, airship, moving city, ice-walker, hydrofoils and much more…
- Near limitless freedom of choice: Thousands of choices create a journey with endless possibilities
- Beautiful, unique visuals: Stunning art by Jaume Illustration
- Competitive experience: 80 Days is not the end – can you do it in less?
- Simulated story-world: NPCs have their own agendas, and remember everything they see and hear.
- Next-gen visual novel: Choose every line and every action. Go where you want, when you want.
- Who can you trust?: Some characters are friendly, and some are out to get you. Who will you befriend? And who will you betray?
- Every minute counts: You have eight hours to escape justice. The clock is always ticking.
- Highly replayable: Play once for a thrill, or multiple times to uncover all the secrets and achieve Veronica’s ideal ending.