Thrustmaster is now giving members of its flight sim community the opportunity to totally customize and build their own dream setup from the ground up, thanks to the launch of a standalone version of its beloved HOTAS Magnetic Base for the very first time ever. The ability to purchase the base on its own gives simmers a level of adaptability that they’ve only been able to dream about until now, allowing them to use any of their favorite Thrustmaster add-on flight sticks (sold separately) with the base — and ushering in a brand-new era of optimized, fully customizable flight experiences for each and every user. The HOTAS Magnetic Base also proudly sports an eye-catching logo paying homage to the HOTAS Warthog™ Flight Stick’s 10th anniversary, sure to appeal both to collectors and old-school simmers looking to give their flight setup a dramatic instant upgrade.
- Detachable metal plate for desk or cockpit-style use, with special 10th anniversary graphic.
- The base features H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect AccuRate Technology, with 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors for surgical precision that won’t decrease over time.
- Super stable weighted base (weighs more than 4.4 lb / 2 kg without a flight stick grip installed).
- The base is compatible with all flight simulation games.
- Compatible on PC with the following Thrustmaster flight stick grips: HOTAS Cougar™, HOTAS Warthog™, F-16C Viper™ and F/A-18C Hornet™.