Dead by Daylight is the hottest modern-day horror franchise with a global player-base of over 8 million! Dead by Daylight Nightmare Edition is the latest retail installment. In this asymmetrical, multiplayer (4vs1) horror game, players take on the role of a savage killer, or play as one of four become Survivors frantically scurrying to avoid being caught, tortured and killed. Survivors play in third person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.
Dead by Daylight – Nightmare Edition features the original Dead by Daylight game plus 3 fan-favorite chapters, and a cosmetic pack.
- Lots of NEW Content, Small Price – Dead by Daylight: Nightmare Edition contains the original game, The Curtain Call Chapter, Shattered Bloodline Chapter, the Headcase Cosmetic Pack, and Stranger Things® which includes Steve, Nancy and the terrifying Demogorgon!
- Also Includes the Extra Content from the Original Release – The original retail release included 4 extra pieces of content!
- The 80’s Suitcase add-on
- The Bloodstained Sack add-on
- The of Flesh and Mud Add-on
- The Spark of Madness add-on
- Survive Together… Or Not – Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Chances for survival depend on your decisions.
- Where Am I? – Each level is procedurally generated, so you’ll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world, and its dangers, change every time you play.
- A Feast for Killers – Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. Play anything from a powerful Slasher to a terrifying paranormal entity. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and master each Killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims.
- Deeper and Deeper – Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the Killer.
- Real People, Real Fear – You’ll never know how things will turn out. Ambience, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even discover what’s hiding in the fog.