Active monitoring speakers: precision and high-end components for DJs.
- Precision and quality design optimized for creating music mixes with computers.
- Silk dome tweeter delivering sharp and pure treble.
- 4-inch woofers with Kevlar diaphragms delivering homogeneous and precise sound.
- Dual port delivering powerful bass restitution.
- Wooden satellite made from 9 mm MDF, compact speaker measurements.
- Audio inputs (for connecting a computer, DJing equipment, mixing gear, MP3 players, game consoles or other audio sources)
- RCA connector (main source)
- TRS connector (6.35 mm) for balanced input
- Line input for connecting MP3 players or other audio sources
Headphones output (speakers are automatically deactivated when headphones are connected).
- ON/OFF switch
- General volume adjustment
- Bass adjustment
- Treble adjustment
- Power light
- Ergonomic buttons based on Hercules DJ consoles, offering simple grip and use
Audio system installation
To ensure optimum speaker positioning, the satellites must form a 60Â° angle with each other and the same angle with the user. Also, the listening height must be adjusted at a level located between the tweeter and the wide-band medium speaker.
The XPS 2.080 DJ Monitor speakers have been developed with the assistance of DJing experts, and have been subjected to in-depth testing with audio professionals.
Hercules engineers have taken great care when designing the XPS 2.080 DJ Monitor in a professional anechoic room.
This research enabled them to fine-tune the wide-range medium speaker's Kevlar texture and the tweeter's silk dome, to optimize the position, size and shape of the vents and to calculate the optimum curvature of the satellites' front face, in order to obtain a sharp and balanced sound flow.
Only the best materials are used, providing an outstanding listening experience.