Active multimedia speakers. Perfect for leisure DJing, to create your first home studio.
- 3-inch woofers with a Kevlar membrane for homogeneous, precise sound
- 2 ports per satellite, for powerful bass response
- Wooden subwoofer, crafted of 9 mm-thick MDF
- Audio inputs ( to connect a computer, DJ gear, mixer, MP3 player, game console or other audio sources)
- Main RCA line input on back of right satellite
- Auxiliary 3.5 mm mini-jack line input on front of right satellite
- Headphones output (the speakers are automatically cut off when headphones are connected)
- ON/OFF switch
- Volume control knob
- Bass control knob
- Treble control knob
- Power LED
- Ergonomic controls inspired by those on Hercules DJ consoles, for better grip and ease-of-use
Positioning your speaker system
For optimal positioning of your speakers, you should create an angle of 60Â° between the two satellites, and between the user and the satellites. It is also important that the listening height be at a level between the tweeter and the wideband driver.
The XPS 2.0 60 DJ SET benefits from the Research and Development work carried out by Hercules' engineers for the XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor speaker kit.
The use of a professional anechoic chamber has allowed for optimization of the Kevlar drivers for this design.
The best materials have been employed in creating the speakers, to ensure exceptional listening quality.